David Carpenter MISCP
David is an expert in Manual Therapy, Exercise Rehabilitation, Dry Needling and Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy in the treatment of Low Back and Neck Pain.
- David is and expert in Manual Therapy, Exercise Rehabilitation, Dry Needling and Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy in the treatment of Low Back and Neck Pain.
- David has a keen interest in human movement with particular focus on Spinal Disc Issues.
- David’s mission is to prevent his clients requiring Spinal Surgery via a Comprehensive Assessment, Diagnose and STATE OF THE ART TREATMENT been, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression FOR LOW BACK AND NECK PAIN.
- David is very proud to be one of the very few Clinics in Dublin to offer Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy combined with Chartered Physiotherapy.
- David graduated from Leeds Metropolitan University is 2010 with an Honours Degree in Physiotherapy.
- David also possess a Honours Degree in Rehabilitation Studies which he gain at University of Wolverhampton.
- David worked at Leeds United Football Club after graduating, his role involved working with the first team players.
- DC Physiotherapy was set up in 2014 following David’s return to Ireland.
- David is a proud member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists and CORU.
Robert Cuffe is a chartered physiotherapist with a keen interest in sport, strength and conditioning, manual therapy, non-surgical spinal decompression therapy and helping his patients reach their full potential.
- Robert’s experience has seen him gain knowledge in assessing, diagnosing and treating a wide range of both chronic and acute injuries as well as treating low back and neck pain through non-surgical spinal decompression therapy.
- Robert continues to compete as an athlete with Kickboxing Ireland and is a multiple time national champion also winning a WAKO world silver medal in 2017. His other interests include soccer, golf and rugby.
- Using his experience as both an athlete and a physiotherapist, Robert aims to work with his patients in order to optimise their function and enhance their performance, helping them both move, feel and perform to the best of their abilities.
Robert graduated with an honours degree from University College Dublin and has worked as a physiotherapist with UCD Rugby, GAA and Soccer teams.
Other experience includes:
- acute rehabilitation
- Paediatric physiotherapy in Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin
- Respiratory physiotherapy
- Robert is a proud member of the Irish Society of chartered physiotherapy and CORU
What our patients
say about us
See what we can do for youBook an appointment
DC Physiotherapy Clondalkin have a keen interest in human movement with particular focus on Spinal problems associated with Low Back and Neck Pain from spinal disc issues..