David Carpenter MISCP
David is an expert in Manual Therapy, Exercise Rehabilitation, Dry Needling and Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy in the treatment of Low Back and Neck Pain.
- David is and expert in Manual Therapy, Exercise Rehabilitation, Dry Needling and Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy in the treatment of Low Back and Neck Pain.
- David has a keen interest in human movement with particular focus on Spinal Disc Issues.
- David`s mission is to prevent his clients requiring Spinal Surgery via a Comprehensive Assessment, Diagnose and STATE OF THE ART TREATMENT been, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression FOR LOW BACK AND NECK PAIN.
- David is very proud to be one of the very few Clinics in Dublin to offer Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy combined with Chartered Physiotherapy.
- David graduated from Leeds Metropolitan University is 2010 with an Honours Degree in Physiotherapy.
- David also possess a Honours Degree in Rehabilitation Studies which he gain at University of Wolverhampton.
- David worked at Leeds United Football Club after graduating, his role
involved working with the first team players.
- DC Physiotherapy was set up in 2014 following David`s return to
- David is a proud member of the Irish Society of Chartered
Physiotherapists and CORU.
Robert Cuffe is a chartered physiotherapist with a keen interest in sport, strength and conditioning, manual therapy, non-surgical spinal decompression therapy and helping his patients reach their full potential.
- Robert’s experience has seen him gain knowledge in assessing, diagnosing and treating a wide range of both chronic and acute injuries as well as treating low back and neck pain through non-surgical spinal decompression therapy.
- Robert continues to compete as an athlete with Kickboxing Ireland and is a multiple time national champion also winning a WAKO world silver medal in 2017. His other interests include soccer, golf and rugby.
- Using his experience as both an athlete and a physiotherapist, Robert aims to work with his patients in order to optimise their function and enhance their performance, helping them both move, feel and perform to the best of their abilities.
- Robert graduated with an honours degree from University College Dublin and has worked as a physiotherapist with UCD Rugby, GAA and Soccer teams.
Other experience includes:
- acute rehabilitation
- Paediatric physiotherapy in Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin
- Respiratory physiotherapy
- Robert is a proud member of the Irish Society of chartered physiotherapy and CORU