What is Class 5 Advanced Cold Laser?
Also referred to as a low level laser or low level light therapy, is a type of light therapy that uses a laser to emit energy-rich photons of light at a low intensity. This type of light therapy has been used in medical settings to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling, as well as to promote tissue healing. The low intensity of the laser means that it penetrates the skin and doesn’t damage any underlying tissue.
What are the benefits of class 5 cold laser
- Pain relief: Class 5 cold lasers are an effective treatment for acute and chronic pain, including that caused by arthritis, tendonitis, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Wound healing: Class 5 cold lasers can accelerate the healing of wounds, reduce inflammation, and reduce scarring.
- Anti-inflammatory: Class 5 cold lasers can reduce inflammation and reduce swelling, which can provide relief from conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.
- Improved circulation: Class 5 cold lasers can improve blood circulation, which can help the body heal faster and reduce pain.
- Reduced need for medications: Class 5 cold lasers can reduce the need for medications, reducing the potential for side effects and adverse reactions.
Laser for Bulging Disc or Herniated Disc
Class 5 cold laser therapy is a form of low-level laser therapy used to treat pain and inflammation associated with bulging of herniated discs and sciatica.
This type of therapy uses laser light to penetrate deep into the affected tissues of the spine.
The light energy stimulates the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), a molecule that helps to repair damaged cells and reduce inflammation.
Cold laser therapy has been found to be effective in reducing pain, inflammation, and improving mobility in patients with spinal disc problems.
Class 5 cold laser therapy is a safe, non-invasive treatment that has been used by hundreds of thousands of people.
It is important to consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to beginning any treatment program.
Class 5 cold laser for sports injuries
Class 5 cold laser therapy is a non-invasive medical treatment that uses low levels of light energy to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes. It is used to treat a wide range of sports injuries, including muscle and joint pain, inflammation, tendinitis, sprains and strains, and broken bones. The laser is held over the injured area, and the light energy penetrates the skin and tissue, stimulating the body’s natural healing mechanisms to speed up the healing process.